H Institute is a non-partisan, non-profit research and development organization dedicated to engraining the Culture of Excellence in various sectors of society, especially the educational and cultural sectors.
Incorporation in Lebanon
Ministry of Interior Rec. No. 126; January 13, 2016.
Official Gazette No. 3; January 21, 2016.
H Institute brings together a select number of accomplished professionals, many of whom with long years of multi-national experience and renowned expertise. They are all committed to conduct their lives and pursue the Institute vision of engraining the culture of excellence in society with heartiness (devotion and bravery), honor – and honors (excellence) –, honesty, and humility, on top of other values that make up the Institute value system.
Our Value System
H Institute is guided in all its actions by a value system that commands its members to respect and conform in practice to the following array of values:
1. Human values that revolve around the acknowledgment of the inherent worth and rights of individual human beings.
2. Moral values that revolve around the devotion to truth and righteousness.
3. Altruistic sentimental values that revolve around the commitment to rise above selfishness.
4. Valorous values that revolve around the determination for exemplary conduct.
5. Aesthetic values that revolve around the appreciation of inherent and apparent beauty.
6. Rational values that revolve around the transcendence of reason.
7. Ethical values that revolve around the dedication to professionalism and productivity.
8. Social values that revolve around the constructive engagement in society.
9. Cultural values that revolve around the treasuring of cultural diversity.
10. Ecological values that revolve around the compassion toward nature.